November 2015 welcomed the conversion of ten of our Catholic Primary Schools and Trinity Catholic College to become St Hilda’s Catholic Academy Trust. We have worked in close partnership for a number of years and now are formalising our work to ensure a strong Catholic education for children aged 3-18.
Working in partnership, as part of SHCAT Academy Trust, has a number of key benefits including:
- Rapid dissemination of best-practice across the group – sharing of policies, procedures etc.
- Excellent professional development opportunities, which support the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Training days in common, facilitating high quality CPD.
- Sharing of teachers, expertise and best practice.
- Economies of scale – our Academy Trust can procure “value for money” services for all its Academies.